Men after a certain age should visit the doctor more often. Prostate cancer is a disease that can not be detected in time, as the symptoms do not appear in the first stage.
Treatment of advanced prostate cancer is more difficult to treat and the chances of recovery are very low. At least tests once a year as a preventive measure
Today we will tell you what symptoms of prostate cancer should not be ignored, and always checked at the slightest warning that this could suffer.
12 Most Common Symptoms of Prostate Cancer:
2. Frequent urination, especially at night
3. Pain in the lower back, thighs, and hips
4. Inability to complete urine or urine weak current
5. Pain or burning when you urinate
6. Problem with holding back when urinating or inability to initiate urination
7. Blood in the urine
8. Blood in the semen
9. Problems of Ejaculation
10. Pelvic discomfort
11. Bone torture
12. Erectile dysfunction
If you have already felt some of the symptoms mentioned above, you should visit your doctor immediately. He/she will send you to a specialist. Remember any problem with time has a solution do not wait for it to happen.